NeW SeKTe NeW LiFe & New Sekte of Kill Soldier Index du Forum

Harry Kane is best in the world, says Spurs team-mate Heung-

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    NeW SeKTe NeW LiFe & New Sekte of Kill Soldier Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> La Brasserie des "NSNL!! et ~NSKS~"
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Féminin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 牛 Buffle
Point(s): 9
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Mar - 05:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Harry Kane is best in the world, says Spurs team-mate Heung- Répondre en citant

sbobet24 Harry Kane is the best player in the world, according to Tottenham team-mate Heung-Min Son.

Kane is expected to return to training in April ahead of England's World Cup campaign in Russia this summer after picking up an ankle injury during Tottenham's 4-1 win over Bournemouth earlier this month,

Son, who has scored twice in Kane's absence, believes he will be sorely missed by club and country, but has called on Spurs to adapt to life without their leading scorer.

"Harry Kane is, of course, a very important player for England because he's the best player in the world," Son told Sky Sports News.

"This is football, so sometimes you get injuries, but as Tottenham we need to play without Harry. It's very sad but the other players have to be ready. I'm not like Harry, I'm just trying to practice every day, but it's a good opportunity to make something happen. sbobet24

"I've proved a lot of things while at Tottenham in two and a half years, I've enjoyed it a lot and I'm really happy to be there because they work hard and this is what I want."

Son is understood to be set for talks with Tottenham over a new deal, but the forward remained tight-lipped when asked about his future in north London.

"I've played nearly three years at Tottenham," he added. "I've proved a lot of things and I'm just enjoying taking it day-by-day." sbobet24

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Mar - 05:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Avr - 05:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Real Madrid drama made Buffon ’feel alive’ Read more at htt Répondre en citant

maxbet Furious Gianluigi Buffon was sent off for vehemently protesting the decision to award Real Madrid a late penalty in their Champions League tie. -- AFP Photo. The 40-year-old goalkeeper was sent-off by referee Michael Oliver after his furious reaction to a last-minute penalty at the Bernabeu Stadium which dumped Juventus out of the Champions League.

Deprived of what could likely be his last chance to lift the only major title missing from his collection the 2006 World Cup winner mercilessly blasted the referee after the game as "a murderer" for killing off Juventus’ dreams with "a rubbish bin" in place of a heart.

"The decisions we make are a way of defining ourselves and making us what we want to be," Buffon said at a sponsors event in Turin on Monday."You can even go too far, sometimes getting it wrong. But that means you’re alive, and that’s why I came into the world. "After the Bernabeu I went for long walks, mushrooms and daisies. It was a week that allowed me to experience strong emotions, beautiful, pure adrenaline.

"I also live for that"

Italy icon Buffon has said this will be his last season and he announced his international retirement after Italy’s dramatic failure to qualify for the World Cup finals for the first time in 60 years.

"Being captain of the national team is the greatest gift that life has given me," said Buffon, who returned to play friendlies last month against England and Argentina with the Azzurri. maxbet

Juventus - two-time losing finalists in the past three years - bounced back from their Champions League disappointment with a 3-0 win over Sampdoria on Sunday which puts them on the brink of a seventh consecutive Serie A title.

And Buffon praised 19-year-old AC Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma - touted as his successor in the national team -- whose dramatic late save against Napoli could have handed Juventus the title.

"I sent him a nice congratulatory text for his save on (Arkadiusz) Milik at the end," Buffon added. Meanwhile, Italian referees’ chief Marcello Nicchi criticised Buffon earlier Monday for his post-match rant. "Buffon is a great champion who I hope will go on to have a great managerial career," Nicchi told Italian radio. "But at certain levels you have to be careful about what you say. There are always kids listening. "If it happened in Italy? I would have defended the referee. They can’t be threatened either before, during, or after the game. maxbet

chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Dim 20 Mai - 11:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Villarreal 2-2 Real Madrid: Zinedine Zidane's men finish La Répondre en citant

Villarreal 2-2 Real Madrid: Zinedine Zidane's men finish La Liga season with draw

wwwpic5678 Real Madrid finished their La Liga campaign with a 2-2 draw at Villarreal, who came from 2-0 down at half-time to grab a point. It was a performance that arguably epitomised the league campaign for Zinedine Zidane's men, who could not hold their concentration after Gareth Bale (11) and Cristiano Ronaldo (32) gave them a two-goal lead in the first half. Villarreal dominated the second period and deserved the draw as Roger Martinez (70) scored a stunning goal before Samu Casillejo (85) completed the comeback. 

Real Madrid will now finish the season in third place behind champions Barcelona and Atletico Madrid, while Villarreal were assured of fifth spot heading into the game. Real Madrid began the game well and took advantage of their pressure when Bale netted in the 11th minute. It was some superb anticipation from Luka Modric to take a quick free-kick, slipping the ball to Bale as he made his way into the area. The Welshman then nutmegged Daniele Bonera before hitting low and hard past goalkeeper Andres.

Villarreal's best chance of the half came on the half-hour mark as Pablo Fornals collected the ball and took a few strides across the top of the area before shooting through the legs of Raphael Varane, but it just skimmed the upright. The visitors doubled their lead not long after. It was the sweetest of diagonal passes from Isco that picked out Marcelo on the left flank. He controlled the ball well before scooping a cross into the area, which was duly converted by the waiting Ronaldo with a powerful header. wwwpic5678

Villarreal were much improved in the second half. Luca Zidane made a superb, fingertip save from a curling Nicola Sansone free-kick just after the restart before Sergio Ramos was forced into a goal-line clearance in the 67th minute to keep an Enes Unal header from hitting the back of the net. But Villarreal deservedly found the breakthrough three minutes later. Two minutes after coming on as a substitute, Martinez was slipped in down the left of the area by Rodrigo, before powering a superb effort into the top far corner.

The hosts completed their comeback in the 85th minute after some poor defensive play from Real Madrid. Rodrigo got his second assist of the evening as he played a ball over the top for Castillejo, who pulled away from Marcelo to latch onto the pass. He then rounded Zidane, who had come off his line, before slotting home into an open net and securing the draw. wwwpic5678

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 16:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Harry Kane is best in the world, says Spurs team-mate Heung-

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    NeW SeKTe NeW LiFe & New Sekte of Kill Soldier Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> La Brasserie des "NSNL!! et ~NSKS~" Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation